Sunday, August 25, 2013

Story Intermission and Drunken Text

Okay-you all get the a brief intermission in the story even though some of you have skipped ahead to the end.

This post is for all those who have been supportive and encouraging whether they knew it or not. This post is also written during intoxication... (Since I'm being oh so honest)

I went to a bachelorette party tonight...par-tay! 

It's nights like tonight where I forget about a lot of things. It's nights like tonight where I can just focus on someone else's happiness and be happy for them. Do NOT get me wrong...it has taken me a year to get to this point where I don't dwell in my own misery.Tonight  was especially special. Tonight was the first time where someone knew my story and NOTHING was hidden. Someone was genuinely intrigued about the blog and it was okay for me to talk about. Tonight wasn't about me AT ALL, but I felt not so alone. I admitted to myself  that a big reason for this blog is that if things don't work out for the hubs and I, then I still have people who are there for us and I can indeed get through anything that comes our way.

Okay...the rest will need to be written tomorrow...I'm fairly confident you know why. 

P.S. The hubs is AMAZING for picking up his drunk annoying wife at 2 am. 

I think he's prepping for 2 am feelings ;-)

1 comment:

  1. 2AM feelings? LOL - - Love it! I think we should wave at each other from the window during 2AM feedings.... Hey... Hey... You're up too, huh? Kat-

    ReplyDelete